Our Misson: Helping Business Owners Realize The Fruits Of Their Hard Work!!
Plan To Sell My Business (PTSMB) was started by a team of people who have backgrounds in business brokerage, mergers & acquisitions and are also small business owners themselves.
PTSMB founders worked several years with Sunbelt Business Brokers, the largest business broker in the U.S. and the co-author of the how-to book “Selling Your Business for Dummies”.
Through their decades of working in these various fields, PTSMB founders realized that small business owners (with sales from $50,000 to $5,000,000) had very limited options when it came to acquiring the knowledge vital to maximizing the value of their business upon exit in a concise, user-friendly format.
The goal of PTSMB is to help business owners prepare to sell their business. Our training is an extremely affordable resource where they can learn the important aspects of selling their business….aspects that can add tens of thousands of dollars to the value of their business upon sale.
Our education program is concise, saving business owners valuable time in today’s busy world. We present the material in a LIVE, 3 hour webinar with a hands-on instructor.
Call 651-209-0383 to learn more about this great service TODAY!
What Small Business Owners Should Use Plan To Sell My Business Services:
- Are you considering selling your business now or in the next handful of years?
- Do you completely understand the process of selling a business or have you asked yourself “how do I sell my business?”
- Do you have questions about what your business is worth?
- Do you want to know what buyers look for when they are considering purchasing an existing business?
- Do you want to understand the importance of the demographic trends that will affect the price of your small business?
- If you are considering using a broker, do you want to know how to properly screen brokerages to find the best broker for your business?
- Is your time too valuable to spend countless hours reading, researching and then discerning the information vital to preparing your business for a potential sale?
Still not sure? Contact us for a no-obligation consultation.